Friday, May 4, 2012

Meet Today’s Prophets and Apostles

image
(http://www.lds.org/study/prophets-speak-today/what-are-prophets?lang=eng)

The Church has created a great website with bios for people to get to know better the Prophets and Apostles of today.  The pictures are more personable which I really like.  I love the picture of the First Presidency which is when they were introduced.

I feel that it is important to get to know these brethren better.  They are in fact the instruments which Heavenly Father uses to reveal his will to us.

Sometime I wish I lived in the day where people could really get to know the Prophet Joseph Smith.  Gratefully we live during a time when the church is a world wide organization, and the church wants all people to get to know the Lord’s Servants.

Check it out. I will be spotlighting one a week for the next 15 weeks.